Saturday 28 October 2017

First Love

Chapter-1

I still remember the first day when I met him..... I entered my room after a long break due to my accident. I heared my boss saying we have hired someone to help you out and when I will leave then you guys have to take care of this place. She told me that he was some guy who had good contacts in management so I had to beware of him. And So I was fully prepared.... I looked at my cellphone it was 7:25 A.M. sharp. I was on time and confident enough to meet this new guy. By this time I have already created a perception in my mind that this man is going to be rude, ignorant and also competitive as he is having great links in the company.
As I entered the room I saw him sitting there but I never looked at him. I just asked him with my as usual arrogant gesture "Where is Ma'am?" He said she had not yet came. That was the first time I heard his voice. By hearing those few words I was trying to judge him... He didnt uttered a word for next few minutes and by that time i gave a green signal, to the version of him which I had in my mind. Then I straight away went out of the room but before leaving I wanted to look at him. So eventually i saw his face. At first sight my first reaction was "Oh! He is cute..." but the i straightened my mind by telling myself.. "Stop! Remember what maam told.. he is having links, so no need to be friendly with him else he is going to take away your job." With this thought I left the room and the thought of being friends with him......

No comments:

Post a Comment